[click image to enlarge]
This impressive residence at 310 Adams Street, began life in 1880. It is a distinctive example of the Colonial Revival work of Shepard and Stearns with some wonderful Georgian details. This building has gone through extensive renovations over the last couple years to become the present site of Quincy's Montessori School. It was purchased from the St. Columban's Mission Society.