Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Knead A Massage?


Over the last year or so I have noticed a preponderance of massage parlors popping up in the Wollaston Center area.  Either "Wolly" women are well pampered and ache-free or we have market saturation or perhaps something else.  I have had my "spies" looking into this and the interesting thing is that we hardly ever see anyone frequenting many of these massage establishments which leads me to think that there isn't a need for 8 of them.   Wouldn't you think that if there wasn't a customer base then the business would close after a time?

3 comments:

DAG said...

My "spies" have said that most are owned by the same person.

brattcat said...

even if i visited all of these i don't know if my "kneads" would be met. i have such a pain in the kneck.

Nikki Hilton said...

"My "spies" have said that most are owned by the same person."

Yeah its right. those belongs to only one person.

Massage Therapy

Summer Attraction

This tiger swallowtail butterfly was a delight to see pollinating the phlox bed along my driveway.